Christian Education & School Survey
Click the picture or link to confirm your information for the Samsung Galaxy Tablet drawing. Confirmation forms will only be available March 13th through March 27th.
Click here to learn more.
Official Contest Rules
Christian Education Survey Contest
WAVA-AM/WAVA-FM Official Contest Rules of Christian Education Survey Giveaway:
1. The Christian Education Survey Contest (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older, who submits an online listener survey at www.WAVA.COM between January 21, 2014 and February 18, 2014. The survey is anonymous; therefore the individual must give his/her email address, name and phone number at the end of the survey in order to enter the Contest.Due to an error in the initial survey which did not provide a designated place for contact information to be entered in order to qualify for the drawing, there will be a second drawing and individuals who wish to enter may now provide contact information betweenThursday, March 13th and Thursday, March 27th for the second drawing. ONLY ONE ENTRY IS ALLOWED PER PERSON/PER EMAIL ADDRESS. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Virginia, Inc., licensee of WAVA-FM/WAVA-AM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There was initially only one (1) Grand Prize winner: The winning listener entry will be chosen by random drawing on Wednesday, March 12th from among all qualified listener surveys received between Tuesday, January 21st and Tuesday, February 18th at 11:59 PM EST who provided their full contact information on the survey. As described above, due to an error in the survey which did not provide a designated place for contact information to be entered to qualify for the drawing, there will now be an additional Grand Prize winner for a total of two (2) Grand Prize winners. The winning listener entry for the second drawing will be chosen by random drawing on Monday, March 31st, at 11:00AM EST from among all qualified listener surveys received between Thursday, March 13th and Thursday, March 27th. Entrants need not be present to win. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail, regular mail or phone within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. Winner must fill out a W-9 in order to receive the prize. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio station is not responsible for lost, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There are two (2) Grand Prizes: (1) the prize for the first drawing is a 7-inch Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet with 8GB, with an approximate retail value of $200; and (2) the prize for the second drawing is a 7-inch Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet with 8GB, with an approximate retail value of $200. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, the Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winner of the Contest, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the first name of the winner. Winner’s name will be available two weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.