Congratulations to Melinda from Fairfax, VA. She won a Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet as part of our Christian Education Survey contest.
Official Esther Ballet Contest Rules
1. The Esther Ballet Contest(“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older, who resides in the WAVA-FM broadcast listening area. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Virginia, Inc., licensee of WAVA-FM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone who has won a prize from Radio Station in the last 30 days are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be a total of five (5) Daily Prize Pack winners. Each day of the Contest there will be one (1) winner of the Prize Pack. The contest will be conducted weekdays beginning Monday, April 21st, 2014 through Friday, April 25th, 2014 between 6:00AM EST and 12:00PM EST. Each winner will be the designated caller to call 1-888-293-9282 when instructed by the on-air announcer. The winners will be notified at the time of Radio Station calling that they are the winner. Winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Winners may choose to have prize mailed to their residence, or pick up prize at Radio Station during regular business hours. The prize winners have until May 3, 2014 to redeem the prize. If winners choose to have prize mailed, Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled prizes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received.
3. There are five (5) Prize Packs. Each Prize Pack includes four (4) tickets to the May 4, 2014 Asaph Dance Ensemble Spring Ballet Performance of “Esther: The Queen Who Saved Her People” at 4 pm EST, at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas, Virginia. The estimated retail value of the Prize Pack is $60.00. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize Pack, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to email@example.com (station email address) or look for the winner's name posted on Radio Station web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.